Over the years, marketing developed different strategies and processes in order to reach potential customers, which is why Marketing Automation Software was born.
Marketing Automation starts from the moment we attract traffic until we generate the desired conversions with the new leads that we capture through the Internet and other media and channels.
Then, it is in charge of streamlining and making the marketing processes of companies more efficient.
Learn about 6 Marketing Automation software that is currently on the market to automate Digital Marketing strategies.
- Marketo –
Marketo is a cloud-based marketing software (cloud), so it adapts to the needs of all companies.
The Marketo platform works with the execution, management, and analysis of online and offline marketing activities and interactions.
The solution integrates advanced applications including integrated campaign management.
He also works Email Marketing, Social Marketing, Marketing Management, Sales Insight and Revenue Analytics.
The clients of this solution come from different sectors, both in B2B and B2C environments.
They also use their applications in isolation or in combination with other applications or solutions, such as CRM.
Hundreds of companies develop applications that extend the functionalities of the platform or facilitate its integration with other systems.
Among the positive qualities of Marketo that we can mention are:
- Good integration of most areas of marketing.
- Ease of use and intuitive system.
- Scoring (score) potential customers are very powerful.
- Personalization of content blocks or parts of the design in emails.
- infusionsoft –
Infusionsoft is marketing automation and sales software.
Combine the email management system (such as Aweber, Constant Contact, etc) with the eCommerce or electronic commerce of your website (such as 1ShoppingCart), marketing through social media (Facebook and Twitter).
In addition, the super power of creating “campaigns” that are planned based on the reactions of your potential customers or those you already have in your database.
- Lead Scoring, rate your contacts to measure their interaction.
- Affiliate System, sells more than having an affiliate network.
- Ecommerce, sell your products online.
- Campaign Builder, automate your marketing and sales processes.
- Invoices/Estimates, manage the documents from the contact file.
- eTrigue –
his Marketing Automation Software, through the eTrigue platform, allows you to launch more marketing campaigns and generate more leads from qualified potential customers.
eTrigue effectively manages your lead generation campaigns.
It also includes tools for lead segmentation, email marketing, lead evaluation, alerts, and real-time monitoring.
Some of the things you can do with this platform are:
- Measure, report, and analyze automatically.
- Segment leads profiles based on search.
- Offers the sales department detailed alerts of potential clients in real-time.
- Identifies and monitors anonymous visitors on the web.
- Create dashboards in real-time.
- Hub Spot –
HubSpot ‘s workflow tool goes beyond email automation. It helps you fuel your growth and spend less time on repetitive tasks.
- Automate lead tracking with incremental email marketing campaigns.
- Automate your email campaigns to help your prospects move down the funnel.
- Generate more qualified leads.
- Create extraordinary emails without having to modify codes.
- Silverpop –
Silverpop’s platform is focused on B2B, so they offer Marketing Automation solutions for small and medium businesses.
Some of the most outstanding features of Silverpop for marketing automation are:
- Automated lead nurturing.
- Multi-channel marketing.
- Website activity tracking.
- Social media.
- Automated segmentation.
- Adobe Campaign –
As you learn what your customers want, Adobe Campaign can help you use Marketing Automation technology.
The journey of a customer can be complicated, but with this tool, the path will be very easy for you.
With Adobe Campaign, you use customer data to create, coordinate, and send dynamic campaigns according to customer needs.
Plus, speed up your Campaign experience with step-by-step learning and recommended events through guides, webinars, and training documentation.
Some of the benefits of Adobe Campaign include:
- Email Marketing.
- Buyer journey analysis.
- Omnichannel Marketing Strategies.
Marketo as an ally of Marketing Automation
Even though there are endless tools, we focus on Marketo as our partner in Marketing Automation.
Marketo has established itself as a leader among the manufacturers of Software applied to Marketing.
For some time now, the company has not stopped receiving praise and recognition from international analysts.
It is consolidated as the Best Marketing Automation Software for many analysts and has allowed us to work with clients in different countries.
In addition, Marketo allows you to automate the most mechanical and heavy marketing tasks such as:
- Mass sending of emails with all kinds of information about products and services: features, offers, newsletters, white papers, comparisons, etc.
- Analysis and selection of the most appropriate potential customers based on multiple variables: age, sex, economic level, tastes, web pages they visit, the information they have requested, etc.
- Sales management with a direct orientation to the client is known as CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
Lead nurturing and lead scoring
An example of Marketing Automation is the nurturing of leads or lead nurturing (chains of emails that are sent automatically after the visitors of a site carry out a specific action).
And lead scoring or qualification of leads, a procedure by which each lead that appears in the company’s database is evaluated in which phase of the purchase process is found.
These two procedures are essential to transmit to users the benefits that the product or service offered by the company can provide and bring them closer to the purchase.
In recent years, Marketing Automation continues to evolve, and its demand rises.
This is because these tools not only allow you to increase sales, but also generate leads according to the needs of the company.
They also allow a more systematic communication with the buyer, and work strategies in real time.
At Abnoq, we are the right Performance Agency to help your brand grow. Let’s talk about your next digital strategy!